News
Secret Proceeding Following Tariff Announcement The decision comes as Bolsonaro’s movement grows closer to Donald Trump. The ...
President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva said this Thursday (17), in a nationwide radio and TV broadcast, that the 50% tariff ...
Former head of Brazil’s National Statistics Institute under President Jair Bolsonaro, economist Susana Cordeiro Guerra will ...
Visitors during the flood season can enjoy exclusive activities only available at that time of year. One is the tour of the ...
After trying to conform to white beauty standards, João Pedro Silva now proudly embraces his Black identity on American ...
Families living along the Paraguay River in Brazil's Midwest struggle to treat chronic illnesses and cope with trauma caused ...
The 50% tariff on Brazilian products exported to the United States, announced last week by U.S. President Donald Trump, is ...
Eduardo Bolsonaro, the son of former president Jair Bolsonaro and a federal congressman currently on leave, said São Paulo ...
The Brazilian government has sent a letter expressing its indignation and demanding a response from the United States regarding the tariff hike announced by the country. The document is signed by Vice ...
That’s especially true in the smartphone market. Since 2019, the five leading brands that compete with Apple in China have ...
President advocates diplomacy and unity in a video posted by First Lady Janja on the same day he called an emergency meeting ...
São Paulo's governor is also addressing the issue, and both leaders have scheduled meetings with affected sectors for the ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results