Obama claimed aliens are real in an podcast clip that went viral this weekend, then walked back his declaration with a clarification Sunday night.
Former U.S. President Barack Obama said he did not see evidence that aliens “have made contact with us,” after sending social ...
Former President Barack Obama said in an interview published Saturday that aliens are “real,” but added that he hadn’t seen ...
The Trump administration on Thursday revoked a scientific finding that long has been the central basis for U.S. action to ...
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has insisted that the federal government must "pay for what they broke" during Operation Metro Surge, which Border Czar Tom Homan announced on Thursday had concluded, and ...
The drawdown comes amid the continued fallout from the fatal shootings of Alex Pretti and Renee Nicole Good by federal agents in Minneapolis.
Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem's visit to the U.S.-Mexico border comes as polls show declining support for President Trump's immigration policies since the killing of protestors in ...
A federal appeals court has ruled that President Donald Trump's administration can continue detaining immigrants without bond.
State and federal accounts frequently conflict, raising questions about the scope, conduct and transparency of Operation Metro Surge and the state of Minnesota’s response.
Border Czar' Tom Homan said the federal government would begin to draw down immigration enforcement in response to "unprecedented cooperation" from local authorities in Minnesota. "We currently have ...
Trump border czar Tom Homan announced a significant drawdown of federal agents in Minneapolis during a Wednesday morning press conference.
No. Mr. Homan is doing an exceptional job, and he has been working with Secretary Noem and President Trump over the course of the last year. Secretary Noem still has the utmost confidence and trust of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results